Tuesday 15 May 2012

Andrew

Look 1


Pose:: BehaviorBody::Dance


Today I thought I would try two slightly different looks with the same  fabulous dress (outfit) from AD Aliza Karu made for the Ashraya Project. It comes with mesh dress, belt, gloves shirt socks & glasses. Looks fantastic with both of these looks I couldn't decide which I preferred so I posted both!


 -Glam Affair - Giselle - Sent to Destroy  12 Culture Shock NEW!!!
Miss Snow Hat by  ***** BaObA *****s (Look 2)
HouseofFox :: GothCap 2 Black (Look 1)
Leverocci - Round Nails_1FA_BlackPlain
HouseofFox :: WingLashes
GoK- Cross Earring Black S R
AD  (Aliza Karu) :: Andrew female dress / mesh NEW!  ASHRAYA PROJECT!!!
(Paper Couture) Small Back Bun - Black (Look 2)
TuTy's- RUNWAY afro hair Red fire NEW!( Look 1)
Lovely Mi - Ashraya Red [Eyes] Culture Shock  NEW!!!
BlackLiquid MAKEUP - needle black liner 
Countdown.Viva la Vida Shoes Black
Glasses (Look 1)  Part of Andrew Outfit AD



Look 2




Pose :: Corpus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't take my eyes off You...