Sunday 18 May 2014

||You are the Wind in My Sky...||



I would like to thank Riri Ninni of H.M.A.E.M for the  kind invitation to blog for such an innovative and creative designer. I look forward to working with you immensely.
~*~


Style Info

h.m.a.e.m. - Enrietta long skirt - white NEW!!
Elysium - Shui (freck/brown eyebr.) - chai
*LpD* - *Gelsomino* Top Light Flowers (Part of two piece outfit)  NEW!!
Elysium - Shui lips - 04 (creme)
Elysium - Sophia ballerina (R) - tropical New @ L'Accessoires

IKON Spectral Eyes - Apex

Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
*ARGRACE* HARUKA Hair - Ginger (Unrigged / resize)
My Little Garden  ( b) ***** BabA ***** s NEW !!@ L'Accessoires
Eclectica Swirly Dress Ring NEW!! @ L'Accesoires
Pose:: Focus Poses Model 133 :: NEW!



Picture taken @ Black Kite

Additional graphics added by myself.

"You are the Sun in my Day
The Wind in My Sky
The waves in my Ocean
and..
The Beat in my Heart...
Mi Manchi"














3 comments:

Can't take my eyes off You...