Tuesday 30 April 2013

||Empty Canvas||



Taking a little sabbatical from blogging at the moment  due to problems with the new Firestorm viewer.  I will blog some items depending on the viewer and time demands.  I have fallen behind substantially and quite honestly I doubt I will be able to recover the backlog, due to RL work commitments. I am still having  problems with the viewer and until that is rectified my blogging  will be restricted dramatically. Problems with the viewer means  it takes longer to shoot in-world, and the post-processing  takes even longer. I simply don't have the time to devote to this. So, please bear with me for a while until this situation changes.
Thank you.



Style Card

the body co. Sunflower (03 Light) red brows
the body co. Sunflower (03 Light) makeup - bombshell
Ezura + MESH Fulloutfit. Fantasy Velnyra NEW @ Fantasy Fair
Diram "Eve" Turban Black
MG - Collar - Midnight Dare
MG - Necklace - Copacetic Tallulah 
MG - Breacelets - Ritzy Shimmer Pearls - Large
MG - Fur Bolero - Black bear 
MG - Earrings - Ritzy Shimmer Pearls
IKON Ardent Eyes - Platinum
[VIRTUAL/INSANITY] LUCKY STROKE Ciggie 
Focus Poses Model 127
Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
Shape:: My own not for sale.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't take my eyes off You...