Saturday 14 July 2012

Hair Fair 2012





It's here again, and you don't want to miss it this year!!!  Fantastic designers from all over the grid have created the most amazing hair designs. I shall be blogging a selection over the next two weeks. The best part of all you can shop virtually "low lag" (If you follow the instructions Info Low Lag ) .  I shopped on Bloggers day but I have returned today whilst the sim was practically full  & no matter where I went on the sim I could shop comfortably and try all the demos until my heart was content. This is a first for me. So a HUGE thank you to all the people behind the scenes that have worked their butts off for us!



Mel Vanbeeck ( Builder/Scripter)
Whimsy Winx ( Builder)
Ashia Tomsen (Photo Contest)
Gabby Panacek (Administrative)
Adorkable Peapod (Poses)


Limos:::


Hair Fair -Water
Hair Fair - Sand
Hair Fair - Garden
Hair Fair - Flower




Lets not forget whilst you are there please purchase the bandanas for Bandana Day on 29th July. All the proceeds go to Wigs For Kids. They all cost 50L so buy more than one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't take my eyes off You...