Friday 29 June 2012

Fairy Tales ( Do Come True)

Not posted much this week, been feeling a tad under the weather! Feeling a little better today and after visiting the Fairy Tale event I felt inspired! I have two posts that look similar but the outfits are different. I couldn't choose which I preferred so I will post both. The first is another fantastic creation from Faster Pussycat called Bad Bird Dress. Consisting of a long full sheer skirt, top, headdress, latex corset, opera gloves & a lovely rose belt!



Pose ::  GLITTERATI - Backed up

Plank Couture~ Sufocatium Cleircus chain with cross
FP Head dress with sparrows{Comes with dress}
[FP]Faster Pussycat Bad Bird Dress
[LeLutka]-JOLIE_RM hair - CoalMine
{SMS} Fairy Tales Print Skirt Spiderweb {Fairy Tale Event} 
*DOLLCOCO*_Body(snow)
*DOLLCOCO*_Head(snow)_Emily
*DOLLCOCO* Elf Ears:: Group ~Gift




Focus poses ::: model pose set 32 pose 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't take my eyes off You...